Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thanks for reading

And thanks especially to those of you who left intelligent comments here.

I'd been planning to shut this blog down when I started the new ones (which my crack design agency still hasn't finished yet), and link to the new blogs here, but now I think maybe it's better just to start fresh. I got that idea over the weekend, based on the reaction to a subsequently deleted post. I knew blogging was mostly pointless going into it, but that was just another reminder of that.

I'll still be blogging, for a while at least, at the new blogs, as I have a new subscription-based site to promote. Perhaps I'll see a few of you there. Goodbye and best of luck in the new year to the to the rest of you.


Scratch that. Change of plans. I'll post links to the new blogs here. Still waiting on the set-up of them.

2 comments:

Homer315 said...

So I'm a little confused. Is that it? No more posts on this blog? You say on the one hand that you were planning on linking to the other stuff here initially, but this weekend you decided to start "fresh".

DaveinHackensack said...

Yeah, I think that's it. Send me your e-mail address via the "Contact Us" feature on Short Screen and I'll send you a link to the new blogs when they are up.