Monday, July 14, 2008

Destiny Media Announces its Q3 Numbers

Today, apparently without any advance notice, Destiny Media Technologies (DSNY.OB) announced its Q3 numbers (the company's fiscal year ends on August 31st), Press Release: "Destiny Media Reports Record Revenues for Q3 2008". The company's revenue went up and its quarterly loss narrowed on a y-o-y basis.

Also today, I spoke with Fred Vandenberg, the CFO of Destiny Media. I have some business to attend to first, but I will post notes from our conversation here later today.

2 comments:

DaveinHackensack said...

I should add: I left a comment on AE's blog asking him his thoughts on Destiny Media's Q3 release. No word yet, and frankly, I'll be surprised if he does respond. He doesn't seem to interact with commenters on his site. If he does respond, I'll of course post his response on this blog.

DaveinHackensack said...

After I wrote this, Edelheit left a comment on his blog that he reads all comments (whether he will respond to one remains to be seen).