Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Note about the Light Posting Here Recently

Mainly, it's been due to my attention being focused on a few new projects, and partly it's due to my being a little more selective in updating certain topics here. For example, I considered writing a post about U.S. Energy Corp's (Nasdaq: USEG) recent quarterly report and conference call, but since there wasn't enough material new information to spark my interest (the company remains on the same general trajectory since I last commented on it), I figured a post on it wouldn't be of much interest to anyone else. Similarly, there have been several press releases and filings by the management of Asure Software (Nasdaq Capital Market: ASUR) in support of its go-private plan, and several press releases and filings by institutional investors who oppose the plan since my last post on it. Again, not enough material new information to inspire me to write another follow-up post on it at this point (though after reading over my comments on my last post on the subject, I just added a correction in that post's comment thread).

As always, feel free to suggest topics for future posts. If I'm interested in the topic, and I think I might have something useful to add to the discussion, I'll post on it as time permits.

4 comments:

Dennis Mangan said...

How about a post on what John Paulson is currently buying?

Paul Price said...

or how about my success stories and strategies that have made millions of dollars? That would stop these ignorant idiots from even talking to me without any respect.

The real stockdoc said...

the comment above is from a stockdoc wannabe.

DaveinHackensack said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Dennis.