Here are a few topics I've been thinking of posting about. Let me know which (if any) are of interest, and I'll try to write a post it tomorrow.
- Plaxico Burress: Why the NY Giants will probably trade him in the off-season, due to his off-field antics.
- A concern about Aaron Edelheit: why a couple of his recent blog posts raise questions about his investment process.
- U.S. Energy Corp.'s Q3 conference call: A few weeks late, but I neglected to write a post on this.
- David Brooks's column in Thursday's New York Times: What he misses; contrasting it with Paul Sedan's column in the Christian Science Monitor from earlier in the week.
- Regulation T: A commenter requested a post on this a few weeks ago, and I've been meaning to write it.